hopRSS

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Tiger Woods and golf

Tiger Woods is uncertain as to when he will resume playing golf.

"Usually I set a timetable when I want to come back and play when I've had injuries before," Woods said at the AT&T National, which benefits his foundation. "This one is different. I'm going to learn my lesson from what I did at The Players and apply it this time and come back when I'm 100 percent. I don't know when that's going to be.

"That's kind of the frustrating thing about it right now is I don't know."

Regarding the British Open:

"I wouldn't go over there just to show up," he said. "I'd go over there to win the golf tournament, so I need to obviously get my body ready so I can practice, and eventually play."

"We're testing it every day to see what it feels like," he said. "You try and push it as far as the leg will go, and then if it doesn't feel any good, then you bring it back. And each day it's gotten better. We haven't had any setbacks, which has been good. But still, it's not as explosive or as strong as I'd like to be."
So, for now, playing golf is on hold.

No comments:

Post a Comment