hopRSS

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Tebows thoughts

“Obviously, I’m someone who is very outspoken about my faith and I’ve never been ashamed of it,” Tebow said. “And always, any time I get the opportunity I always thank my Lord and savior, Jesus Christ. But I don’t think all the attention I get is just because of my faith.
And as for the recent phenomenon that has come to be known as Tebowing?
“As far as ‘Tebowing’ goes, I’ve been doing that same routine for the last seven years, since my senior year in high school,” Tebow admitted. “It’s funny because all of a sudden it became a big story. We’re at a press conference for a football team, so it’s not exactly the kind of platform to get up here and share what you believe. For me, it’s about having a relationship with Christ, and that’s pretty much the basis of what I believe. It’s exciting for me to get opportunities to share it, but at the same time this is a press conference for the New York Jets football team.”

No comments:

Post a Comment